- Bluesign approved 100% recycled Polyester twill
- DWR 10/80 Coating
- 15,000 / 15,000 rating
- Contrast: 47% rec. Polyester / 53% Polyester heavy rip stop
- Lining: 100% recycled Polyester with Yuki heritage print
- Insulation: none
- Microfibre: 100% recycled Polyester in crotch and pocket linings
- Fully taped seams
- Crotch gusset
- Tailored knees for ergonomic fit
- Inner thigh YKK zippered vents with mesh lining
- Elasticised boot gators, with YKK zippered ankle gussets
- Patch pocket on front
- Water resistant YKK zippered side pockets
- YKK zippered back pockets with pocket flaps and magnets
- Yuki brass mountain logo tag on belt loop
- Inside leg patches for more durability
- Small Yuki logo embroidery on back leg
- Yuki logo brass jean studs
- Brass buckle fastenings
This fit's easy. A standard fitting garment. No extra room, not slim fitting.
Size up or down accordingly if you'd like an oversized or more fitted look.
There are 4 fits in our hoodies. The Slim Fit hoodies are designed to be worn closer to the body. If you prefer a close-fitting garment this could be for you.
If you’re feeling more of that looser look try our regular or relaxed fit.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR GARMENTS
Place the garment on a flat surface.
Measure the diametre from point to point.
Measurements are not taken as the circumference (around).
Male Model is 187cm & wearing a large.
Female Model is 174cm & wearing a small.
Our female model is 174cm and wearing a size Small.
Our Male model is 187cm and wearing a size Large.
We’re proud partners of 1% For The Planet. We donate 1% of all sales (not profit) to environmental grassroots organisations of our choosing, as a self imposed environmental tax. This has a real impact and is our way of giving back and offsetting the impact Yuki has on the environment.
This bib is so comfortable to wear, great set up! Helps improve my performance on the slope!
Hands down best bib on the market Pockets galore and perfect for that spring riding
Feels like you’re wearing nothing at all
This set up is crazy. So warm and nothing gets in. Enough room in the pouch for a couple beers. Ideal day riding whenever this comes out.
The bib for when you’re on the tools at 7am, but need to shred at 2pm.