- Bluesign approved 100% Recycled Nylon
- C0 DWR 10/80 coating
- 20,000mm / 20,000g rating
- Lining: 100% Recycled Nylon
- Insulation: 100% Recycled Polyester (40g in body, none in arms)
- Microfibre: 100% Recycled Polyester (pocket linings & internal collar)
- Fully taped seams
- Tailored arms for ergonomic fit
- Under arm zippered vents
- Water resistant zippered front closure and pockets
- Removable powder skirt
- Internal elastane cuffs with thumbholes
- Media pocket
- Lift pass pocket on sleeve
- Elasticated in-pocket bottom hem adjuster, with cord locks
- 3 Way adjustable hood with cord lock at back
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs
- Goggle pocket with microfibre wipe
- Reflective rating on sleeve
- Screen printed graphics
- YKK® Zippers
- 100% Recycled Polyester Trims
This fit's easy. A standard fitting garment. No extra room, not slim fitting.
Size up or down accordingly if you'd like an oversized or more fitted look.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR GARMENTS
Place the garment on a flat surface.
Measure the diametre from point to point.
Measurements are not taken as the circumference (around).
Male Model is 187cm & wearing a large.
Female Model is 174cm & wearing a small.
We’re proud partners of 1% For The Planet. We donate 1% of all sales (not profit) to environmental grassroots organisations of our choosing, as a self imposed environmental tax. This has a real impact and is our way of giving back and offsetting the impact Yuki has on the environment.
Whether cruising groomers of slashing powder for days the Blackcomb jacket will keep you warm and dry. If you ever overheat the ergonomic design with breathability and venting zippers will keep you riding days on end. The 20K 20K rating isn’t just a number but justification to the exceptional garment keeping you dry and fresh even in the deepest of powder or the slushiest snow. From a lift pass pocket and goggle wiper to a fully adjustable hood and skirt this jacket has it all.