- Bluesign approved 100% recycled Polyester twill
- DWR 10/80 Coating
- 15,000 / 15,000 rating
- Contrast: 47% rec. Polyester / 53% Polyester heavy rip stop
- Lining: 100% recycled Polyester with Yuki heritage print
- Insulation: none
- Microfibre: 100% recycled Polyester in crotch and pocket linings
- Fully taped seams
- Crotch gusset
- Tailored knees for ergonomic fit
- Inner thigh YKK zippered vents with mesh lining
- Elasticised boot gators, with YKK zippered ankle gussets
- Patch pocket on front
- Water resistant YKK zippered side pockets
- YKK zippered back pockets with pocket flaps and magnets
- Yuki brass mountain logo tag on belt loop
- Inside leg patches for more durability
- Small Yuki logo embroidery on back leg
- Yuki logo brass jean studs
Our slim fit garments a created to follow the contour of the body without restricting movement.
If you are looking for a fit where no extra room is needed this could be your fit.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR GARMENTS
Place the garment on a flat surface.
Measure the diametre from point to point.
Measurements are not taken as the circumference (around).
Our female model is 174cm and wearing a size Small.
Our Male model is 187cm and wearing a size Large.
We’re proud partners of 1% For The Planet. We donate 1% of all sales (not profit) to environmental grassroots organisations of our choosing, as a self imposed environmental tax. This has a real impact and is our way of giving back and offsetting the impact Yuki has on the environment.
Amazing product as it's really comfortable to wear. The quality is great and really well made. The fit is true to size and the length doesn't drown me either.
I got this bid once they came out and have worn them every season including the Aussie, Italian and American seasons. And have never had a single problem with them, super comfy and warm great for all riding conditions anywhere. Better then every other brand I’ve had
This bib is so comfy to board in, there's no way the snow is getting in this bad boy! I usually wear a heap of layers and put this over top and the shape is somehow flattering! Had to buy a Yuki threads jumper to complete the look!! So much cheaper than other brands too!!
These are the air jordans of snow bibs! The best!
Comfortable and practical and look amazing!
The fit is good enough to have a hoodie underneath and not feel constricted.
As a smaller lady I tried so many pairs of bibs before landing on these! Amazing fit for length and wide enough in the bib at the top to keep everything tucked in. Functional pockets and vents but also super warm. Great for powder days and spring riding