- 100% Polyester Herringbone
- DWR 10/80 Coating
- 15k / 15k Bluesign Approved
- Contrast: 100% Polyester Heavy Rip Stop
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester With Yuki Heritage Print
- Insulation: None
- Microfibre: 100% Recycled Polyester In Crotch And Pocket Linings
- Fully Taped Seams
- Inner Thigh YKK Zippered Vents With Mesh Lining
- Crotch Gusset
- Tailored Knees For Ergonomic Fit
- YKK Zippered Jetted Front Thigh Pockets
- YKK Zippered Back Jean Style Patch Pockets
- Elasticised Boot Gators, With YKK Zippered Ankle Gussets
- Yuki Brass Mountain Logo Tag On Belt Loop
- Recycled Polyester Yuki Label On Front Thigh
- Small Yuki Logo Embroidery On Back
Our slim fit garments a created to follow the contour of the body without restricting movement.
If you are looking for a fit where no extra room is needed this could be your fit.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR GARMENTS
Place the garment on a flat surface.
Measure the diametre from point to point.
Measurements are not taken as the circumference (around).
Our female model is 174cm and wearing a size Small.
Our Male model is 187cm and wearing a size Large.
We’re proud partners of 1% For The Planet. We donate 1% of all sales (not profit) to environmental grassroots organisations of our choosing, as a self imposed environmental tax. This has a real impact and is our way of giving back and offsetting the impact Yuki has on the environment.
Very fast shipping and very comfy and warm pants, so stoked with them!
Great products from Yuki and the customer service was amazing - they will do anything to ensure you are satisfied with your gear.
Wanted board pants to fit over jeans and were a bit worried they would be too big and long but the measurements were Bang on. Good fit, Constructed great and have heaps of pockets so you won’t loose valuables on the slopes!
These are one of the nicest pairs of snow pants I have purchased great value for money.
I froth my Yuki gear, these pants are well built and keep me warm in all conditions. I prefer the pocket zips rather than button flaps on other pants because it secures my gear better and I'm less likely to lose my wallet and car keys on the mountain.