- Bluesign approved 100% recycled polyester twill
DWR 10/80 Coating
- 15,000 / 15,000 rated
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester with Yuki heritage print
- Insulation: 100% recycled polyester & Bluesign approved, 40g in legs
- Microfibre: 100% recycled polyester in crotch and pocket linings
- Fully taped seams
- Inner thigh zippered vents with mesh lining
- Tailored knees for ergonomic fit
- Elasticised boot gators, with YKK zippered ankle gussets
- YKK zippered front and back pockets
- Cut and sew on front leg
- Small Yuki logo embroidery on lower leg
- Yuki brass mountain logo tag on belt loop
- Yuki leather jean patch on back waistband
- Yuki logo brass jean stud
HOW WE MEASURE OUR GARMENTS
Place the garment on a flat surface.
Measure the diametre from point to point.
Measurements are not taken as the circumference (around).
This product was produced in a socially audited factory. This means that all the people in this
factory were paid a living wage and worked in a safe workplace. Just like you would want for
yourself, family or friends.
Eden Reforestation Projects is a nonprofit organization that works in developing countries
to rebuild natural landscapes destroyed by deforestation. Every product you buy donates
to this cause. You’re planting trees with every purchase!
Our products are crafted with recycled firbes certified by GRS - Global Recycled Standard.
Recyled fibres save 100% of the energy consumption in oil extraction for virgin fibres.
We use BLUESIGN fabrics. BLUESIGN is a system that provides safer and more sustainable
environments for people to work in and everyone to live in. Our products are BLUESIGN ingredient products.
We’re proud partners of 1% For The Planet. We donate 1% of all sales (not profit) to environmental grassroots organisations of our choosing, as a self imposed environmental tax. This has a real impact and is our way of giving back and offsetting the impact Yuki has on the environment.
Worldwide FREE deliver on all orders over $100.
Orders submitted before 1pm AEST will be shipped the same day.
All orders shipped from Australia.
Express delivery is available (next day for Metro areas).
Shipping carbon emissions is one of the biggest challenges to control in our supply chain. While
we send by sea where possible, freight to our customers needs to be more timely. We are
excited to be working with Carbon Click. You can now carbon offset you delivery with a click of a button!
Free returns on all products you’re not stoked with for 30 days! *Within Australia
We offer refunds on full priced items returned in new condition with tags on.
We offer store credits for all products returned in new condition with tags on.
International returns are accepted but at senders cost.
Back to Dressing You In Rubbish