- Bluesign approved 100% Polyester twill
- DWR 10/80 Coating
- 15,000 / 15,000 rated
- Lining: 100% recycled Polyester with Yuki heritage print
- Insulation: 100% recycled Polyester & Bluesign approved, 70g in body, 40g in arms
- Microfibre: 100% recycled Polyester in crotch and pocket linings and internal collar
- Fully taped seams
- Removable powder skirt
- Internal elastane cuffs with
- Media pocket and headphone holder loop
- Lift pass pocket on left arm
- Underarm zippered vents with mesh
- Dropped back hem
- In-pocket bottom hem adjuster
- Draw cord at hood opening
- 3 way adjustable hood
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- Goggle pocket with microfibre wipe
- YKK zippered front pockets, with magnet closure
- Magnets and custom Yuki snap studs on front closure
- Yuki outline embroidery on front placket
- Yuki logo embroidery on back
Our slim fit garments a created to follow the contour of the body without restricting movement.
If you are looking for a fit where no extra room is needed this could be your fit.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR GARMENTS
Place the garment on a flat surface.
Measure the diametre from point to point.
Measurements are not taken as the circumference (around).
Our female model is 174cm and wearing a size Small.
Our Male model is 187cm and wearing a size Large.
We’re proud partners of 1% For The Planet. We donate 1% of all sales (not profit) to environmental grassroots organisations of our choosing, as a self imposed environmental tax. This has a real impact and is our way of giving back and offsetting the impact Yuki has on the environment.
A much richer, more beautiful colour in person. It's almost a berry red.
So many helpful details, like a lens polisher for a snow visor in the inner pocket, zips under the button pockets, and magnets where the buttons aren't for a nice sleek look. So happy with my new jacket, it's so soft and cozy. I hope it will last through lots of winters.
Fabric is excellent quality, length and general fit great. One trouble for me was the arm length. An inch too long but could be good for those really cold and windy days. Love the lining, a cool print.
Can highly recommend this one. Used it recently in Japan in both snowy and rainy conditions and it was great across it all. Was also good to wear around town too, as a warm winter coat.
Love my new Yuki jacket. Sorted me out for my Last Japan trip. Would recommend Yuki all whilst looking after the planet. Sizing runs large.