- 100% Polyester Herringbone
- DWR 10/80 Coating
- 15k / 15k Bluesign Approved
- Contrast: 100% Polyester Heavy Rip Stop
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester With Yuki Heritage Print
- Insulation: None
- Microfibre: 100% Recycled Polyester In Crotch And Pocket Linings
- Fully Taped Seams
- Inner Thigh YKK Zippered Vents With Mesh Lining
- Crotch Gusset
- Tailored Knees For Ergonomic Fit
- YKK Zippered Jetted Front Thigh Pockets
- YKK Zippered Back Jean Style Patch Pockets
- Elasticised Boot Gators, With YKK Zippered Ankle Gussets
- Yuki Brass Mountain Logo Tag On Belt Loop
- Recycled Polyester Yuki Label On Front Thigh
- Small Yuki Logo Embroidery On Back
Our slim fit garments a created to follow the contour of the body without restricting movement.
If you are looking for a fit where no extra room is needed this could be your fit.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR GARMENTS
Place the garment on a flat surface.
Measure the diametre from point to point.
Measurements are not taken as the circumference (around).
Our female model is 174cm and wearing a size Small.
Our Male model is 187cm and wearing a size Large.
We’re proud partners of 1% For The Planet. We donate 1% of all sales (not profit) to environmental grassroots organisations of our choosing, as a self imposed environmental tax. This has a real impact and is our way of giving back and offsetting the impact Yuki has on the environment.
My thoughts: it is well constructed and decent material, it is rated 15k waterproof, 15k breathability. For the price it is decent, the length I think was good, not too long as to drag on the ground when wearing your snowboard boots, the slim fit (small size) was a bit snug for someone who is 174cm with a 32inch waist with my thermals on underneath, the Olive colour is more accurate in the photo of the male model who is wearing them, it is a darker shade of olive green than what the close up photos show.
Features that would have been nice:
- I would like to see a adjustable waist band integrated into the pants
- would be nice to have a draw string to bring up the cuff of the pants if walking with regular shoes so it doesn't drag on the concrete.
- would like to see a reinforced cuff on the pants to make it more durable
- side lower leg pockets are zip, but the waist pockets are Velcro, would like to see zips on these pockets.
- a reinforced button front would have been good for durability.
My second pair of Pants from Yuki and definitely not my last. Great style, comfy and waterproof, couldn’t ask for more
Order arrived in 48 hours to a rural postcode. The snow pants are awesome quality and kept me toasty during the "storm of the season".
Very fast shipping and very comfy and warm pants, so stoked with them!
Great products from Yuki and the customer service was amazing - they will do anything to ensure you are satisfied with your gear.