- Bluesign approved 100% recycled Polyester twill
- DWR 10/80 Coating
- 15,000 / 15,000 rating
- Contrast: 47% rec. Polyester / 53% Polyester heavy rip stop
- Lining: 100% recycled Polyester with Yuki heritage print
- Insulation: none
- Microfibre: 100% recycled Polyester in crotch and pocket linings
- Fully taped seams
- Crotch gusset
- Tailored knees for ergonomic fit
- Inner thigh YKK zippered vents with mesh lining
- Elasticised boot gators, with YKK zippered ankle gussets
- Patch pocket on front
- Water resistant YKK zippered side pockets
- YKK zippered back pockets with pocket flaps and magnets
- Yuki brass mountain logo tag on belt loop
- Inside leg patches for more durability
- Small Yuki logo embroidery on back leg
- Yuki logo brass jean studs
- Brass buckle fastenings
This fit's easy. A standard fitting garment. No extra room, not slim fitting.
Size up or down accordingly if you'd like an oversized or more fitted look.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR GARMENTS
Place the garment on a flat surface.
Measure the diametre from point to point.
Measurements are not taken as the circumference (around).
Male Model is 187cm & wearing a large.
Female Model is 174cm & wearing a small.
We’re proud partners of 1% For The Planet. We donate 1% of all sales (not profit) to environmental grassroots organisations of our choosing, as a self imposed environmental tax. This has a real impact and is our way of giving back and offsetting the impact Yuki has on the environment.
CAN NOT GO WRONG!! These bibs will make your day so much better and comfortable. You will still see me wearing them at the Pub at the end of the day and even into dinner.
Aussie Made, Enviro Friendly and Fresh Looking. You will not regret, would love to get multiple more pairs
I love my pair of Bibs and it fits great on me. It's warm and extremely waterproof. Wore this during a day of heavy rain and I was the only one that didn't have drenched pants.
It is not as bulky as I thought it would be and packed quite flat for a pair of Bibs.
This bib is literally perfect. Warm, light and extremely waterproof. It’s super easy to adjust.
It also looks super dope. When you see it up close the level of detail along with this particular colour way looks rad. Better than the pictures.
Easily the best bib I’ve ever owned.