- Bluesign approved 100% recycled polyester herringbone
- DWR 10/80 Coating
- 15,000 / 15,000 rated
- Contrast: 47% recycled polyester / 53% polyester heavy rip stop
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester with Yuki heritage print
- Insulation: 100% recycled polyester & Bluesign approved, 40g in body, none in arms
- Microfibre: 100% recycled polyester in pocket linings and internal collar
- Fully taped seams
- Removable powder skirt
- Internal elastane cuffs with thumbholes
- YKK zippered media pocket under front placket and headphone holder loop
- Lift pass pocket on left arm
- Underarm zippered vents with mesh
- Dropped back hem
- Elasticated in-pocket bottom hem adjuster, with cord locks
- Draw cord at hood opening
- 3 way adjustable hood with cord lock at back
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- YKK zippered lower front welt pockets
- Magnets and custom Yuki snap studs on front closure
- Leather Yuki label on front chest
- Rear Yuki logo embroidery
There are 4 fits of our hoodies. The Slim Fit hoodies width is a little more refined than the regular fit but with a similar length.
Originally designed for more feminine styles, this has turned into a fit that is used and loved across the board!
Our female model is 174cm and wearing a size Small.
Our Male model is 187cm and wearing a size Large.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR GARMENTS
Place the garment on a flat surface.
Measure the diametre from point to point.
Measurements are not taken as the circumference (around).
We’re proud partners of 1% For The Planet. We donate 1% of all sales (not profit) to environmental grassroots organisations of our choosing, as a self imposed environmental tax. This has a real impact and is our way of giving back and offsetting the impact Yuki has on the environment.
Dayum this jacket fly as hell! I wish I had another set of hands so I could give it 5 stars and 4 thumbs up!
Picked this jacket up as an upgrade and was so warm all day although it’s so light! Love the magnets as buttons, just so nifty.
Bought this for my first season and was a god send in the coldest Japanese days on the slopes.