- Bluesign approved 100% Recycled Nylon
- C0 DWR 10/80 coating
- 20,000mm / 20,000g rating
- ILining: 100% Recycled Nylon
- Insulation: none
- Microfibre: 100% Recycled Polyester (crotch & pocket linings)
- Fully taped seams
- Crotch gusset
- Tailored knees for ergonomic fit
- Back outer leg zippered vents
- 2 chest pockets, 2 hip pockets, 2 side leg pockets
- Elasticised boot gators, with zippered ankle gussets
- Water resistant zippered front closure and pockets
- Reflective rating on ankle
- Elastic shoulder straps with Velcro adjusters
- Screen printed graphics
- YKK® Zippers
- 100% Recycled Polyester Trims
This fit's easy. A standard fitting garment. No extra room, not slim fitting.
Size up or down accordingly if you'd like an oversized or more fitted look.
Male Model is 181cm & wearing a large.
Female Model is 174cm & wearing a small.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR GARMENTS
Place the garment on a flat surface.
Measure the diametre from point to point.
Measurements are not taken as the circumference (around).
We’re proud partners of 1% For The Planet. We donate 1% of all sales (not profit) to environmental grassroots organisations of our choosing, as a self imposed environmental tax. This has a real impact and is our way of giving back and offsetting the impact Yuki has on the environment.
Have been keeping my eyes open for a good bib for ages. Stoked that the Blackcomb is 20/20, Australian owned, and even made of recycled materials. Win win! And the bib itself is perfect - good fit, great zippers/pockets, and good colour for backcountry.