- Bluesign approved 100% Recycled Nylon
- C0 DWR 10/80 coating
- 20,000mm / 20,000g rating
- ILining: 100% Recycled Nylon
- Insulation: none
- Microfibre: 100% Recycled Polyester (crotch & pocket linings)
- Fully taped seams
- Crotch gusset
- Tailored knees for ergonomic fit
- Back outer leg zippered vents
- 2 chest pockets, 2 hip pockets, 2 side leg pockets
- Elasticised boot gators, with zippered ankle gussets
- Water resistant zippered front closure and pockets
- Reflective rating on ankle
- Elastic shoulder straps with Velcro adjusters
- Screen printed graphics
- YKK® Zippers
- 100% Recycled Polyester Trims
This fit's easy. A standard fitting garment. No extra room, not slim fitting.
Size up or down accordingly if you'd like an oversized or more fitted look.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR GARMENTS
Place the garment on a flat surface.
Measure the diametre from point to point.
Measurements are not taken as the circumference (around).
Male Model is 187cm & wearing a large.
Female Model is 174cm & wearing a small.
We’re proud partners of 1% For The Planet. We donate 1% of all sales (not profit) to environmental grassroots organisations of our choosing, as a self imposed environmental tax. This has a real impact and is our way of giving back and offsetting the impact Yuki has on the environment.
Have been keeping my eyes open for a good bib for ages. Stoked that the Blackcomb is 20/20, Australian owned, and even made of recycled materials. Win win! And the bib itself is perfect - good fit, great zippers/pockets, and good colour for backcountry.