- Bluesign approved 100% Recycled Nylon
- C0 DWR 10/80 coating
- 20,000mm / 20,000g rating
- ILining: 100% Recycled Nylon
- Insulation: none
- Microfibre: 100% Recycled Polyester (crotch & pocket linings)
- Fully taped seams
- Crotch gusset
- Tailored knees for ergonomic fit
- Back outer leg zippered vents
- 2 chest pockets, 2 hip pockets, 2 side leg pockets
- Elasticised boot gators, with zippered ankle gussets
- Water resistant zippered front closure and pockets
- Reflective rating on ankle
- Elastic shoulder straps with Velcro adjusters
- Screen printed graphics
- YKK® Zippers
- 100% Recycled Polyester Trims
This fit's easy. A standard fitting garment. No extra room, not slim fitting.
Size up or down accordingly if you'd like an oversized or more fitted look.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR GARMENTS
Place the garment on a flat surface.
Measure the diametre from point to point.
Measurements are not taken as the circumference (around).
Male Model is 187cm & wearing a large.
Female Model is 174cm & wearing a small.
We’re proud partners of 1% For The Planet. We donate 1% of all sales (not profit) to environmental grassroots organisations of our choosing, as a self imposed environmental tax. This has a real impact and is our way of giving back and offsetting the impact Yuki has on the environment.
Super comfy, practical with pockets and air vents, and waterproofing stands up to the 20k/20k rating. Only negative is for some reason, while I haven't used a belt, the stitching on one of the belt loops has come undone and so now it's a much larger loop than the others, and now my bib looks a bit wonky. Otherwise, cool ethical brand and the product material is made from responsible recyclable material which is great.
I’m a skier, have been looking for bibs to buy for yonks and stumbled across yuki. Real awesome to deal with via Facebook as I had a bunch of questions and they made the process of getting the size right real easy.
The bibs themselves are awesome. Super comfy, functional and look rad. Yet to rip around in them cause of covid and terrible snow conditions. But pretended I was when trying them on enough to give me confidence they will survive for years.