- Bluesign approved 100% recycled Polyester twill
- DWR 10/80 Coating
- 15,000 / 15,000 rating
- Contrast: 47% rec. Polyester / 53% Polyester heavy rip stop
- Lining: 100% recycled Polyester with Yuki heritage print
- Insulation: none
- Microfibre: 100% recycled Polyester in crotch and pocket linings
- Fully taped seams
- Crotch gusset
- Tailored knees for ergonomic fit
- Inner thigh YKK zippered vents with mesh lining
- Elasticised boot gators, with YKK zippered ankle gussets
- Patch pocket on front
- Water resistant YKK zippered side pockets
- YKK zippered back pockets with pocket flaps and magnets
- Yuki brass mountain logo tag on belt loop
- Inside leg patches for more durability
- Small Yuki logo embroidery on back leg
- Yuki logo brass jean studs
Our slim fit garments a created to follow the contour of the body without restricting movement.
If you are looking for a fit where no extra room is needed this could be your fit.
Our female model is 174cm and wearing a size Small.
Our Male model is 187cm and wearing a size Large.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR GARMENTS
Place the garment on a flat surface.
Measure the diametre from point to point.
Measurements are not taken as the circumference (around).
We’re proud partners of 1% For The Planet. We donate 1% of all sales (not profit) to environmental grassroots organisations of our choosing, as a self imposed environmental tax. This has a real impact and is our way of giving back and offsetting the impact Yuki has on the environment.
Nic convinced me to give the Brooklyn bib a go and am I glad I listened!! It fits like a glove, It’s so comfortable and I cannot wait to eat s*** on the mountain without worrying about getting snow down my pants!!!!
Look and fit is amazing! True to size ordered off measurements given and it fits perfectly.
Bib and Hoodie arrived quickly and fit was perfect. Clothing arrived in eco friendly packaging to. A quality brand with good ethics.
I haven’t received it yet since it’s coming to Canada but I already know it’s gonna be absolutely shit hot 🤘🏻
Just finished off my Japan trip and I can safely say the Brooklyn bib did not disappoint. I was always warm enough and most importantly because of the epic amount of times I ended up ass deep in powder I always remained dry and comfortable. The material has the perfect amount of stretch but also proved time and time again how strong and durable it was and if the responsibly sourced, environmentally conscious detail doesn't make you feel good I don't know what will. Overall if you were looking to buy one piece of snow gear this is it, I can't recommend it enough.