- Bluesign approved 100% Polyester twill
- DWR 10/80 Coating
- 15,000 / 15,000 rated
- Lining: 100% recycled Polyester with Yuki heritage print
- Insulation: 100% recycled Polyester & Bluesign approved, 70g in body, 40g in arms
- Microfibre: 100% recycled Polyester in crotch and pocket linings and internal collar
- Fully taped seams
- Removable powder skirt
- Internal elastane cuffs with
- Media pocket and headphone holder loop
- Lift pass pocket on left arm
- Underarm zippered vents with mesh
- Dropped back hem
- In-pocket bottom hem adjuster
- Draw cord at hood opening
- 3 way adjustable hood
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- Goggle pocket with microfibre wipe
- YKK zippered front pockets, with magnet closure
- Magnets and custom Yuki snap studs on front closure
- Yuki outline embroidery on front placket
- Yuki logo embroidery on back
Our slim fit garments a created to follow the contour of the body without restricting movement.
If you are looking for a fit where no extra room is needed this could be your fit.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR GARMENTS
Place the garment on a flat surface.
Measure the diametre from point to point.
Measurements are not taken as the circumference (around).
Our female model is 174cm and wearing a size Small.
Our Male model is 187cm and wearing a size Large.
We’re proud partners of 1% For The Planet. We donate 1% of all sales (not profit) to environmental grassroots organisations of our choosing, as a self imposed environmental tax. This has a real impact and is our way of giving back and offsetting the impact Yuki has on the environment.
Brooklyn Jacket Sea Green
Finally a stylish jacket to keep you toasty and dry! Love the length - no more wet and cold bums on the chairlift without it feeling like a dress. I can fasten the neck the entire way without it being too tight and can fit the hood over my helmet if the weather isn't cooperating. The arm length is perfect and I can easily tuck the ends over my gloves. Now the next Aussie season just needs to hurry up!
This is a great jacket. I love the colour and the quality is great. I have been toasty warm in very cold snowy conditions in B.C. Canada this week. The length of the jacket is really good and it is very functional.
Used this great jacket in Japan earlier this year.
Lovely colour, friends could easily spot me.
Great arm length. Love the magnetised flaps over zipper, making it easy access to the phone pocket.
Gaiter is secure.
Can't wait to try more YT products!