DWR Loop Shred Hoodie Black
or make 4 payments of $21.74 with More info
- Product Features
- Delivery and Returns
The Loop Shred hoodie is 100% one of our classics. It's been in the range for 4 years now with little tweaks and updates here and there. It's got all the bells and whistles as you would expect from our shred collection. The name comes from the looped hood. This is a great feature of this hoodies as it gives you that little bit more protection on those average weather days. This looks rad with the Street Pant Olive, check em out!
- 80% Fairtrade Organic GOTS Cotton 20% Recycled Polyester 340gsm
- DWR Coating
- Regular Fit
- Waffle Weave Lined Hood
- GOTS Certified Organic Print
- Lift Pass Pocket in Sleeve
- Raised Collar Hood With Drawcord
- Lycra Double Cuff with Thumbholes
- Shred Hemline- Raised Front, Dropped Back
- Hidden Bottom Hem Drawcords
- Underarm Vents
- Raised Loop Hood
- Headphone Holder Elastic in Hood
- Internal Media Pocket with Headphone Access
- Headphone Holder Loop Inside Neck
- YKK Zipped Pockets
- This is a Fairtrade (http://fairtrade.com.au/) certified garment. This means EVERY person in the supply chain of the production of this garment was paid a fair wage and worked in a safe environment.
- Our fabric is custom made just for us so we can ensure the highest specifications. It is super thick at 340gsm, and is Fairtrade and Organic (certified by GOTS)
- The woven trims and tags on this garment were made from recycled materials and it comes inside a biodegradable poly bag. The swing tags are made from recycled organic cotton not trees WTF. Cool huh?
- We donate 1% of all sales (not just profits) to 1% for the Planet, as a self-imposed environmental tax in order to offset our impact as a business. From this we choose what environmental grassroots level organisations to support
YUKI THREADS SIZE GUIDE
Darcy (blonde Female Model) is 172cm, Lucy (Brunette Female Model) is 174cm and wearing smalls, David is 182cm and wearing larges.