- Bluesign approved 100% recycled Polyester twill
- DWR 10/80 Coating
- 15,000 / 15,000 rating
- Contrast: 47% rec. Polyester / 53% Polyester heavy rip stop
- Lining: 100% recycled Polyester with Yuki heritage print
- Insulation: none
- Microfibre: 100% recycled Polyester in crotch and pocket linings
- Fully taped seams
- Crotch gusset
- Tailored knees for ergonomic fit
- Inner thigh YKK zippered vents with mesh lining
- Elasticised boot gators, with YKK zippered ankle gussets
- Patch pocket on front
- Water resistant YKK zippered side pockets
- YKK zippered back pockets with pocket flaps and magnets
- Yuki brass mountain logo tag on belt loop
- Inside leg patches for more durability
- Small Yuki logo embroidery on back leg
- Yuki logo brass jean studs
- Brass buckle fastenings
This fit's easy. A standard fitting garment. No extra room, not slim fitting.
Size up or down accordingly if you'd like an oversized or more fitted look.
Male Model is 181cm & wearing a large.
Female Model is 174cm & wearing a small.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR GARMENTS
Place the garment on a flat surface.
Measure the diametre from point to point.
Measurements are not taken as the circumference (around).
We’re proud partners of 1% For The Planet. We donate 1% of all sales (not profit) to environmental grassroots organisations of our choosing, as a self imposed environmental tax. This has a real impact and is our way of giving back and offsetting the impact Yuki has on the environment.
It's great, I've worn it in both clear and snowy days and didn't have a problem.
Super effective at keeping you warm and dry.
One of my favourite and most useful Yuki purchases!
Super warm and always keep me dry as well as any stuff I have stashed in the pockets! No chance of powder down me dacks with these bad bois!
Overall great quality product and plenty of comfort even during a perfect scorpion down the mountain.
These bibs are the light of my life. I’ve worn mine everyday in Japan this season and they have braved the pow, the sun and the rain and not once have my legs felt anything other than warm and cozy. The clips are super easy to adjust, the vents are awesome and overall if you put the bib on you just become better as a person. It’s super comfy to wear and has lots of little pockets which are excellent for snacks and lift tickets.
I've worn this bib over two seasons now with 140+ days spent on the mountain each season for both work and play. This bib has held up in all conditions from -40c to 12c, blizzard or sunshine.
The metal clasps on the shoulder straps tend to slip and cause it to sag sometimes, but easily fixable.
Just spent two months between revelstoke and Japan and not one day wet or engulfed with powdered. Only needed my leg thermals a handful of times on the super cold days Super happy with the bib and would 100% get them again.