- Bluesign approved 100% recycled Polyester twill
- DWR 10/80 Coating
- 15,000 / 15,000 rating
- Contrast: 47% rec. Polyester / 53% Polyester heavy rip stop
- Lining: 100% recycled Polyester with Yuki heritage print
- Insulation: none
- Microfibre: 100% recycled Polyester in crotch and pocket linings
- Fully taped seams
- Crotch gusset
- Tailored knees for ergonomic fit
- Inner thigh YKK zippered vents with mesh lining
- Elasticised boot gators, with YKK zippered ankle gussets
- Patch pocket on front
- Water resistant YKK zippered side pockets
- YKK zippered back pockets with pocket flaps and magnets
- Yuki brass mountain logo tag on belt loop
- Inside leg patches for more durability
- Small Yuki logo embroidery on back leg
- Yuki logo brass jean studs
- Brass buckle fastenings
This fit's easy. A standard fitting garment. No extra room, not slim fitting.
Size up or down accordingly if you'd like an oversized or more fitted look.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR GARMENTS
Place the garment on a flat surface.
Measure the diametre from point to point.
Measurements are not taken as the circumference (around).
Male Model is 187cm & wearing a large.
Female Model is 174cm & wearing a small.
We’re proud partners of 1% For The Planet. We donate 1% of all sales (not profit) to environmental grassroots organisations of our choosing, as a self imposed environmental tax. This has a real impact and is our way of giving back and offsetting the impact Yuki has on the environment.
My bib arrived very quickly, the size was perfect and I can’t wait to take them out this season!
Tundra Bib and Brace Black / Charcoal
I recently recieved the Tundra Bib and Brace and am yet to find a fault! They are fantastic for wearing in zoom meetings from the home office. The ample pocket space provides numerous easy access options to snacks, stationary and fidget spinners.
It's great, I've worn it in both clear and snowy days and didn't have a problem.
Super effective at keeping you warm and dry.
One of my favourite and most useful Yuki purchases!
Super warm and always keep me dry as well as any stuff I have stashed in the pockets! No chance of powder down me dacks with these bad bois!
Overall great quality product and plenty of comfort even during a perfect scorpion down the mountain.