- Bluesign approved 100% recycled Polyester twill
- DWR 10/80 Coating
- 15,000 / 15,000 rating
- Contrast: 47% rec. Polyester / 53% Polyester heavy rip stop
- Lining: 100% recycled Polyester with Yuki heritage print
- Insulation: none
- Microfibre: 100% recycled Polyester in crotch and pocket linings
- Fully taped seams
- Crotch gusset
- Tailored knees for ergonomic fit
- Inner thigh YKK zippered vents with mesh lining
- Elasticised boot gators, with YKK zippered ankle gussets
- Patch pocket on front
- Water resistant YKK zippered side pockets
- YKK zippered back pockets with pocket flaps and magnets
- Yuki brass mountain logo tag on belt loop
- Inside leg patches for more durability
- Small Yuki logo embroidery on back leg
- Yuki logo brass jean studs
- Brass buckle fastenings
This fit's easy. A standard fitting garment. No extra room, not slim fitting.
Size up or down accordingly if you'd like an oversized or more fitted look.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR GARMENTS
Place the garment on a flat surface.
Measure the diametre from point to point.
Measurements are not taken as the circumference (around).
Male Model is 187cm & wearing a large.
Female Model is 174cm & wearing a small.
We’re proud partners of 1% For The Planet. We donate 1% of all sales (not profit) to environmental grassroots organisations of our choosing, as a self imposed environmental tax. This has a real impact and is our way of giving back and offsetting the impact Yuki has on the environment.
Honestly bought these bibs as a spare to my main pair are my pride and joy. Ended up wearing these every single day, on the slopes, out for some apres drinks and boogie afterwards.
So comfy, didn't get cold and got so many compliments on the new bibs. Already wanting another pair to change up the look now!
Comfiest bib I’ve ever worn. Also is extremely durable - I’ve always been worried when wearing a bib about damaging it but I can’t even seem to put a mark on this thing. Amazing
Best bib pants I’ve had doing a season in Japan and haven’t let me down never been wet and made to last
I got this baby last in a dark green and absolutely love this thing. This bib fits perfectly and performs outstandingly! I have taken this guy to the slopes of Aus and Japan. Not once have i felt myself feeling wet at all and the design of the overalls stops snow going up my jacket. On warmer sunny days I put my overalls over my hoodie/shirt and love rocking the overalls look. I’m my honest opinion this product does what it says plus you get to support these guys who use ethical sources of labour and recycled materials. A win for yourself and others!
Can not get enough of these overalls! The fit is fantastic, enough movement without being too loose and baggy. Colours to suit all and design will have you the envy of all on the slopes!