- 100% Polyester Twill
- DWR 10/80 Coating
- 15k / 15k BluesignApproved
- Contrast: 100% Polyester Heavy Rip Stop
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester with Yuki Heritage Print
- Insulation: 100% Recycled Polyester Bluesign Approved, 40g In Body, None in Arms
- Microfibre: 100% Recycled Polyester in Pocket Linings and Internal Collar
- Fully Taped Seams
- Removable Powder Skirt
- Internal Elastane Cuffs with Thumbholes
- Media Pocket and Headphone Holder Loop
- Lift Pass Pocket on Left Arm
- Underarm Zippered Vents with Mesh
- Dropped Back Hem
- Elasticated In-Pocket Bottom Hem Adjuster, With Cord Locks
- 3 Way Adjustable Hood with Cord Lock At Back
- Adjustable Velcro Cuffs
- Goggle Pocket with Microfibre Wipe
- YKK Waterproof Zippered Front Chest Pockets
- YKK Zippered Front Lower Pockets, And Pocket Flaps with Magnet Closure
- Magnets and Custom Yuki Snap Studs on Front Closure
- Leather Yuki Label on Arm
- Small Yuki Logo Embroidery on Back
HOW WE MEASURE OUR GARMENTS
Place the garment on a flat surface.
Measure the diametre from point to point.
Measurements are not taken as the circumference (around).
We’re proud partners of 1% For The Planet. We donate 1% of all sales (not profit) to environmental grassroots organisations of our choosing, as a self imposed environmental tax. This has a real impact and is our way of giving back and offsetting the impact Yuki has on the environment.
Spot on. High quality and looks great. Cheers all my products from here have been the best. Will shop again without a doubt
Negates the need to board wearing a pack with pockets aplenty. I especially love the magnetic pocket closures - secure enough to hold your stuff but easily managed with mitts on. Simple classic styling that won’t date if that’s a concern.
Best jacket ever owned.
Great jacket with enough storage for gear, snacks and water to keep you sorted on the mountain.
The DWR treatment is great and keeps you dry, though i've never had to use it in rain thankfully.
I found the zip to be a bit harder to close than other jackets i've owned, especially with gloves on. I've also found if you have a larger phone, the phone pocket may not fit your phone.
Overall a fully featured but more ethical snowboard jacket, costing less than major brand names.
Bought this jacket two years ago. Spent two full days in the rain with it and was dry compared to my mates who where soaked to the bone. Keeps the wind out and isnt heavy and baulky like other jackets ive had. Usually only got a t shirt underneath so it keeps you warm as well. Probly one on the best jackets ive had.